Dne středa 01 duben 2009 Colin Clark napsal(a):
> Hello Vladimir
>
> > Please look at bar_comment.c
> >
> > Replacing the text widget with libchamplain widget should be enough for
> > the beginning.
> >
> > Vladimir
>
> I have made an attempt to do something with libchamplain. The patch and
> files are attached.

Good work, thanks!

> Beware that I don't know the C language, nor the gnu make system, nor
> gnome/gtk, nor geeqie! In many places things will be wrong, and there
> are places where to get something to work I have simply made a
> quick-and-dirty hack. This is just to let you - and anyone else - know
> where I'm at so far with this.

The code looks good, there are some problems but they are easy to fix.

Biggest problem is the code in exif-common.c. Parsing the formatted output
from exiv2 is probably not a good idea. This should be done via the
metadata_read_list function, but it is probably not that easy at the moment.
I will look into it during weekend.

Vladimir