On 09/07/2010 01:14 AM, Милош Поповић wrote:
> 1. I can see that last commit to SourceForge SVN was in May 2010. Are
> you giving up with Geeqie?

Dev on geeqie does seem to have stalled again.  I haven't seen zas,
Vladimir, or Klaus around the list in a long while.

That said, I suspect that development will march on, whether the
committers return, or hand over the reigns to someone else, or if (like
geeqie) someone ends up having to fork the codebase.  I know that a
couple different folks (myself included) all have various patches
waiting in the wings, and at some point, they're going to land somewhere :o)

--xsdg