I started working and I don't have time for anything :(.

I would like to improve my Pan View (branches/calendar)...anyone tried it?
;)
I'm not even sure if I commited last version...

Also, I did a whole project about this implementation in Geeqie...it's in
Spanish, but I can send it if anyone wants.