On Saturday, September 03, 2011, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> After some time I start bughunting today again. Well, started to start.
> ;-)
>
> I moved in the lost tag from Vlad to this tree and started a stable/1.x
> tree (I do not think that we need 3 version numbers). I will cherry pick
> some patches from master respectively from the lm tree. This would be:
> * c15a10f - Fix bug 2999830: do not report failed chown() on copy.
> * 1b0745a - Fix bug 3006812: ensure exif cache is initialized even when all
files are unreadable.

> Feel free to populate the stable tree too.

Hi,

I am still trying to make sense of various branches and how to integrate them.

Do I understand it correctly that stable/1.x should be used only for bugfixes
and all the new development should go to master?

I think that my code for stereo images starts to be relatively stable and I
want to push it to master. Is it OK?

Vladimir