On Tuesday, September 27, 2011, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
> Hi Vlad,
>
> Am Di den 27. Sep 2011 um 15:21 schrieb Vladimir Nadvornik:
> > OK. I have pushed the stereo support to master and some small bugfixes to
> > stable/1.x. I hope I did everything right.
>
> Nice. I have to test this new feature the next days. Do you have any
> documentation how it works?

No documentation yet, but it is quite straightforward.
It can read side-by-side stereo images or MPO files and convert them on the
fly for various viewing methods (mirrored, anaglyph, 3DTV, ...)
Viewing method can be configured in Preferences/Stereo.
Format of the input can be adjusted in View/Stereo.

> But let me give you a small hint. You start with a special -- feature --
> branch and then cherry-pick the whole stuff to master.

I did rebase of the branch on master (and  put the unrelated fixes first)

> Normally it is
> much more easy to merge the feature branch to master. After merging you
> can delete the branch and it will resist documenting the line the code
> went.

I thought that rebase would give me more control over the process.
But OK, next time I will try merge :)

Vladimir