Hi,

I think that one of the reasons of stalled development was creating the
personal branches in git, without setting processes for merging. I am still
not that familiar with various development models that git allows, so I'd
suggest to keep it simple, similar to subversion workflow:

- master branch should always compile and basically work
- every developer with git access is responsible for pushing his
  code to master as soon as it meets the above criteria
- no official code review, but everybody is encouraged to look at the changes
- problems are solved when they arise, reverting a commit is easy

Opinions?

Vladimir