When I apply a 'star' rating during the raw conversion process this does
not appear to match the Geeqie rating system although the rating is
correctly shown in the exif data.

What form of rating can Geeqie work with? I want to be able to make a
selection based on the results of the raw processing.

Should the Geeqie 'marks' correspond to the star rating?

David