Dari milis tetangga.

 Sedikit komentar2 dari lebih 3500 komentar ttg video ini:

 ***China is embracing megaprojects at an unprecedented rate and will - over
the course of a few decades - complete a phase of infrastructure that will
rival what the United States has built in its entire history.

 ***I am Indian. I feel very excited to see China's development. I don't know
why people from western world try to portray Chinese Communist Party in a wrong
way. Can USA or any other western country do what China has done in less than a
decade? We all know that western countries are rich because they started
industrialization in the early 1970's. China just opened up its economy in 1978
and yet China has per capita GDP of $8000 more than some of European countries.
China has been able to lift millions of people out of poverty in less than a
decade. Its economy has grown from $1 trillion in 2000 to $11 trillion in 2016.
Such a tremendous growth! China had been able to successfully implement various
projects in time and create a favorable environment for investment. I hope
India and other emerging economies follow what China has done in last two
decades. Love China from India.

 ***China managed to build all that in 10 years, Italy in 20 didn't manage to
connect Milan and Venice, across less than 300km of completely flat land...
sigh.

 ***To sum up the video, China and its people are busy in building for a better
life. And America and is military are busy in demolishing the livelihoods of
others !

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNE7VPtvfbI&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNE7VPtvfbI&feature=youtu.be

Kirim email ke