A 93-year-old man in Italy was hospitalized. After his condition improved,
he was told that he needed to pay for a ventilator for one day. The old man
was crying, and the doctor advised him not to cry over the bill.

What the old man said next made the doctor cry.

The old man said, "I don’t cry because I have to pay. I can pay all the
money. I cry because I have been breathing the air of God for 93 years, but
I have never paid a penny. The ventilator pays 5000f a day. Do you know how
much I owe God? I have never thanked him for it before. "

The doctor lowered his head and cried.

Kirim email ke