Hello Everyone,

Over the past few days I've been building a seventh patch to add to my
original series of five (now six) that adds RISC-V to add regression tests
for each instruction.  In doing so I've discovered that the LLSC code I
copied from MIPS may not have been sufficient for RISC-V's LR and SC
instructions, the fact of which slipped through my tests during my initial
implementation.  Since this is a pretty big change, the read-modify-write
instructions work fine (and so do LR and SC except for SC's success code
result), and the fix also depends on patch 5, I'm going to leave patch 4 as
it is and implement the corrections in a new patch that will come out
before the regression patch.

Also, I would have preferred to say this in a comment to patch 4 on the
review board, but I couldn't find a comment field.  Is there one?

-Alec Roelke