Hi Alec,

This seems reasonable to me. Since RISC-V support is in its infancy, having
every feature working perfectly to begin with would be shocking :). I'm
glad the regressions you're making are robust enough to find bugs, too!

I believe you can "review" your own patch on reviewboard in order to add a
comment to it.

Cheers,
Jason