Ok, sounds good. There was one other comment I saw besides the ones about
using = delete which I think is also because of what's in the spec. (
https://gem5-review.googlesource.com/c/public/gem5/+/10832). I wanted to
point that out specifically just so it doesn't get lost in all the emails
I'm sure gerrit is sending out.

Gabe