Hey folks, specifically folks looking at this doc. I have a series of
patches which largely implement what I was going for, although it turned
out differently than what I have in my doc. I'll update the doc soon(ish)
to describe the current version. Go ahead and review the CLs if you want,
although I should probably run another test or two on them and the
discussion of the design is still open over on the doc.

https://gem5-review.googlesource.com/q/topic:%22tlm%22+(status:open%20OR%20status:merged)

Gabe