Hey Gabe,

I'll need to think about this a bit more myself, but do you think these
changes will increase the places we can use ports? Like Andreas was saying,
it would be nice to use it for things like interrupt routing, connecting
TLBs, and connecting all of the wavefronts in the GPU to the coalescer,
etc. These are a few places that I can think of trying to use ports where
it wasn't a great semantic before.

Cheers,
Jason