Here's another potentially related bug. There was an extra space between
the final header and the using at the top of a .cc, and the style fixer
decided to move the include of the corresponding .hh from the top where it
belonged down into the list of includes in alphabetic order. It still
complained about the headers after, but when told to fix it it made no
changes. It seems the fixer doesn't always recognize when the
.hh corresponding to a .cc needs to be at the top.

Gabe