The exception being thrown is "No module named 'm5'".  m5 is not in the
path, but could easily be added.

>From looking at https://gem5-review.googlesource.com/c/public/gem5/+/39377,
this was never intended to be run via `main.py`, though "test_convert.py"
has the "test" prefix so our TestLib framework tries to run it anyway.

My questions are: when were these tests meant to be run? Should they be
incorporated into the TestLib (i.e. those tests run via `main.py`) to be
run as a Presubmit, Nightly, or Weekly test? This would be easy to do (I
think I could incorporate this relatively quickly).

Kind regards,
Bobby
--
Dr. Bobby R. Bruce