On a separate but related note, does anybody care if we change the
notify template to include the full commit description and not just
the first-line summary?  As far as I can tell, the single-changeset
template does this already, but since we're using the changegroup
hook, it just uses the first line to "save space" even when there's
only one changeset in the changegroup... which seems silly since if
we're concerned about space I'd rather lop off the diff than the extra
few lines of the description.

Steve