I think high on the list needs to be a clean-up of the statistics in
models. Some are fine, most exist but their precise meaning (mostly in
the CPU and cache models) isn't clear, a few might be wrong, and some
don't exist, but they need to (bus and bridge).

I don't the the statistics are presently any worse than they are in
stable, however I do think we should spend some time working on them
in the near term and call that 2.0. I'll volunteer to take care of the
bus and the bridge.

Ali