Hey all,

As a first step to submit my first patch, here is a brief PPT presentation for
the banked cache module. Let me know if you have any questions. I will refine
the code and submit the full patch after learning your opinions.

http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~jm6dg/fractal/slides/M5%20Multibanked%20Cache.ppt

Thanks!

Jiayuan

> ________________________________
>> Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:01:31 -0700
>> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> To: m5-dev@m5sim.org
>> Subject: Re: [m5-dev] submit patches: Mesh2D, directory coherence, and
>> multithreading
>>
>> This all sounds fantastic. We'll do what we can to help!
>>
>> Nate
>>

>>> Thank you for your reviewing! Here is my tentative plan for submitting my
>>> patches:
>>>
>>> I'll work on the patches in the following order:
>>> 1. BankedCache
>>> 2. On-chip network
>>> 3. Directory-based Coherence
>>> 4. multithreading for simplecpus.
>>>
>>> For each patch, shall we work in the following protocol?
>>> a). I will present the code and we will discuss over emails/conference
>>> calls.
>>> b). I will refine the code according to our discussion.