I like that option the best so far. I'll assume that's what we're
doing unless I suddenly think of a compelling reason not to or if
someone doesn't like it.

Generally speaking, I don't consider myself qualified to make the
necessary changes to the memory system stuff, especially the caches.
Can someone please volunteer? I can start working on the ISA stuff
maybe tonight or maybe tomorrow. A shared (queue) repository would
probably be a good idea.

Gabe