Gabe, briefly can you talk about what you're big push is going to be on?

I'm really scrambling to get these MIPS fixes in for O3 since a major
culprit of it getting continually broken is the lack of  a regression
test. People (including me) can change stuff and unknowingly break
MIPS code. Then, I'm back to fixing what already should be working.

If possible, give me a day (hopefully will be quick) to finish
cleaning up this MIPS stuff so that I can include that in the testing
of whatever changes you have. Or maybe the changes you have dont
affect this but I'm not sure yet since I dont have the exact fix for
the MIPS code.