So we probably don't want to pass speculative store data to the RubyPort, but
what about speculative load and store requests?  I suspect we do want to send
them to the RubyPort before the speculation is confirmed.  That might require
splitting stores to two separate transactions: the request and the actual data
write.  Also I suspect that the RubyPort will need to forward probes to the cpu
models to allow the LSQ to maintain the proper consistency model.  If those two
things end up being true, then what is the benefit of putting the
non-speculative store buffer in each protocol, versus just in the o3 cpu model?

I'm not yet ready to advocate that is the right solution.  I just want us to
think these issues thru before deciding to go down one path or the other.

Brad