Ali, Nate, Steve

Can you go through this patch? I have made some changes to src/mem/packet.hh and src/mem/packet.cc files.

http://reviews.m5sim.org/r/611/

Thanks
Nilay

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011, Nilay Vaish wrote:

On 2011-04-13 13:43:26, Gabe Black wrote:
Please fix these style issues, including the ones in this file I haven't explicitly pointed out. You should be using M5 style generally, but especially when your in M5 code. Also, please be sure to point this out to one of the classic memory system experts (Nate, Steve, or Ali) and get them to sign off. They might not see that this change touches outside of Ruby.

Gabe, I made the changes that you had pointed.

- Nilay