Hello Everyone,

I am currently using periodicStatDump to produce statistics at fixed
intervals; I am using the detailed ARM model together with simple memory in
syscall emulation mode.

I noticed that for small intervals, e.g. 10^5 ticks not ALL statistics are
dumped.
In particular, stats of l2 accesses are frequently not produced (by not
produced I mean that their entry is not present in the file at all).
This problem is ameliorated if the dimension of the interval for dumping
stats is increased.

I assume that this is because no such events occurred during the quite
small interval in examination although (I guess) their entry should be 0
instead of not present at all.

Has someone experienced this?
Can I safely assume that stats that are not present are equal to 0?
Can someone point me to specific portion of the code to inspect/modify in
order to be certain?

Thanks in advance!

--
Andrea