Hi Andrea,

Some stats have a prerequisite defined prereq(). If the
stat itself is the prerequisite it's only printed if non-zero. If some
other stat is a prerequisite, it's only printed if that stat is
non-zero.

Thanks,

Ali

On 12.05.2013 18:16, Andrea Lottarini wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am currently using periodicStatDump to
produce statistics at fixed intervals; I am using the detailed ARM model
together with simple memory in syscall emulation mode.

> I noticed
that for small intervals, e.g. 10^5 ticks not ALL statistics are dumped.

> In particular, stats of l2 accesses are frequently not produced (by
not produced I mean that their entry is not present in the file at all).

> This problem is ameliorated if the dimension of the interval for
dumping stats is increased.

> I assume that this is because no such
events occurred during the quite small interval in examination although
(I guess) their entry should be 0 instead of not present at all.

Has someone experienced this?
> Can I safely assume that stats that are
not present are equal to 0?
> Can someone point me to specific portion
of the code to inspect/modify in order to be certain?

> Thanks in
advance!

> --
> Andrea