Hello Andreas,

Thanks for your reply. I read your ISPASS paper and got a fair
understanding about the architecture.
I am trying to reproduce the results, collected from running synthetic
benchmarks (latency and bandwidth) on real hardware, in Simulator
Environment.However, i could see variations in the results and i am trying
to understand the reasons.

The experiment has latency(memory non-intensive with random access) as the
primary task and bandwidth(memory intensive with sequential access) as the
co-runner task.

On real hardware
case 1 - 0 corunner : latency of the test is 74.88ns and b/w 854.74MB/s
case 2 - 1 corunner : latency of the test is 225.95ns and b/w 283.24MB/s

On simulator
case 1 - 0 corunner : latency of the test is 76.08ns and b/w 802.25MB/s
case 2 - 1 corunner : latency of the test is 93.69ns and b/w 651.57MB/s

Case 1 where latency test run alone(0 corunner), the results matches on
both environment. However Case 2, when run with bandwidth(1 corunner), the
results varies a lot.
Do you have any thoughts about this?
Thanks,
Prathap