Hello Users,

I am measuring DRAM worst case memory access latency(tRP+tRCD +tCL+tBURST)
using a latency benchmark on arm_detailed(1Ghz) with 1MB shared L2 cache
and  LPDDR3 x32 DRAM.

According to DRAM timing parameters, tRP = '15ns, tRCD = '15ns', tCL =
'15ns', tBURST = '5ns'. Latency measured by the benchmark on cache hit is
22 ns and on cache miss is  132ns. Which means DRAM memory access latency ~
110ns. However according to calculation it should  be
tRP+tRCD+tCL+tBurst+static_backend_latency(10ns) = 60ns.

The latency what i observe is almost 50ns higher than what it is supposed
to be. Is there anything which I am missing? Do any one know what else
could add to the DRAM memory access latency?

Thanks,
Prathap