Hi All,

I am keeping the Full system Simulation idle and it keeps on producing
stats. As of now there are total 8 stats in stats.txt.
This seems to be confusing to me as I dont know that the stats produced in
stats.txt belong to my benchmark run or some other stuff running in the
background.
Could you please shed some light on this?

Regards
Rahul