From: gem5-users
<gem5-users-boun...@gem5.org<mailto:gem5-users-boun...@gem5.org>> on behalf of
rahul shrivastava <rshrivasta...@gmail.com<mailto:rshrivasta...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, 9 July 2015 14:20
To: "gem5-users@gem5.org<mailto:gem5-users@gem5.org>"
<gem5-users@gem5.org<mailto:gem5-users@gem5.org>>
Subject: Re: [gem5-users] Multiple sets of simulation statistics getting
populated in stats.txt

Hi All,

I am keeping the Full system Simulation idle and it keeps on producing stats.
As of now there are total 8 stats in stats.txt.
This seems to be confusing to me as I dont know that the stats produced in
stats.txt belong to my benchmark run or some other stuff running in the
background.
Could you please shed some light on this?

Regards
Rahul

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 7:53 PM, rahul shrivastava