Hello,
I could suggest a way that I have been using for checking access width of load
instructions but I am not sure it could fit for Neon instructions.
So, normally the produced/built file in the generated folder "exec-ns.cc.inc"
contains all the information in detail for any instruction. But you have to
find the macro-representation of the instruction by the decoder files in the
../src/arch/arm/isa and match the instruction name with the macro presented in
the generated file. And following the decoder you can find out how the
instruction is decoded depending on the bit representation, and you can use the
same pattern of the decoder
to identify an instruction beyond strcompare. So, for a given instruction you
can find its macro in the decoder, grep it in the generated files to see its
actual implementation and
sizes etc.

I hope it helps.

--
Kleovoulos Kalaitzidis
Doctorant - Équipe PACAP

Centre de recherche INRIA Rennes - Bretagne Atlantique
Bâtiment 12E, Bureau E321, Campus de Beaulieu,
35042 Rennes Cedex, France