Hi Jason, Alec,

Thanks for the fast responses!

I can say I managed to run a lot of benchmarks on O3 and none of them
crashed. I did notice however that their performance on for distinct-width
O3 processors had only minor differences (on x86, the differences were much
more significant).

I ran into this particular issue only today, though, so I can only say it
*seems* *to affect only binaries compíled with C extensions*.

I'll run the tests suggested by both of you and reply here in case I find
anything interesting.

Best regards,