From: gem5-users <gem5-users-boun...@gem5.org> On Behalf Of Trinayan Baruah
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 3:18 PM
To: m5-us...@m5sim.org
Subject: [gem5-users] gem5 Compute GPU model

Hi,

In the wiki page for the gem5 AMD GPU model it mentions that the simulator
supports https://github.com/AMDComputeLibraries/ComputeApps apps.

 I tried to run a couple of apps there and they all had the same error.
Basically I built the model as instructed and then did something like this.

./build/GCN3_X86/gem5.opt  ./configs/example/apu_se.py -c
/home/ComputeApps/lulesh-amp/lulesh .

 The error I got is "sysconf(NPROCESSORS_CONF) failed.

: No such file or directory

request to allocate mask for invalid number; abort

: No such file or directory"

The other apps also have the same issue. Could anyone point me as to what is
the issue here or is my command incorrect?.

Thanks

Trinayan