Hello all,

I have observed that when I run benchmarks, the size of the packet is
always 64 bytes. Where as if I run small SE programs the sizes turns out to
be different. If I call an instruction of 'int' size, it will not call the
packet of size 64 bytes, it should be lesser.
Following are my questions:
1) Why every time the packet size is 64 when I run a benchmark ?
2) The packet which is created refer to only one instruction (i.e. one
request) or multiple ?
3)  If packet refers to only one instruction or request then how come for
all the kind of instructions is the packet size same ?
4) If a packet refers to different instructions or requests then how do I
infer how much data bytes do each instruction wants?
5) When I am trying to explicitly use the getReqInstSeqNum() function, then
why it gives me assertion failed error for VALID_INST_SEQ_NUM ?

I really want to get answers for these questions. It will be a great help
to me if anyone can get through this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Riddhi Thakker