Hi folks,

I’m trying add a CommMonitor between L2Cache bus and L2Cache to generate memory
traces. My code is shown as follow.

# system.l2cache.connectCPUSideBus(system.l2bus)

# l2bus-l2cache trace generation
system.monitor_l2 = CommMonitor()
system.monitor_l2.trace = MemTraceProbe(trace_file = "monitor_l2bus_l2.ptrc.gz")
system.l2bus.master = system.monitor_l2.slave
system.monitor_l2.master = system.l2cache.cpu_side

However, once I get the trace file monitor_l2bus_l2.ptrc.gz in m5out folder
decode it using util/decode_packet_trace.py, there is no correct operation type
in the file I get. How can I get the correct trace file?

5,u,320,64,256,2000
5,u,384,64,256,113000
5,u,576,64,256,116000
6,u,320,64,74,117000