Hi, All,

I added a last level cache(L3 cache) to the system I simulated, I
configured the L3/LLC in Caches.py as an instance of Cache class, I defined
the L3Bus as a SystemXbar instance. And is this case, it works fine for all
spec2006 benchmarks.

But when I change the L3 cache as an instance of NoncoherentCache. I
suffered the error "panic: panic condition !from_cpu_side occurred:
Non-coherent cache received functional snoop request". I noticed that there
is one mail about this topic. As mentioned about that mail, I check the
code in config/example/memtest.py, I found in this memtest.py, the mem side
port of LLC is connected to system.physmem.port, and physmem is an instance
of SimpleMemory. I am wondering if there are any tricks to use
NoncoherentCache?

Best regards.

SHougang