Hi

I am working on gem5, until now I ran ARM Full-system And Mcpat. In the
following my project, I need to compute aging for ARM-Fullsystem.I  interest
   to use your framework for computing aging ARm-fullsysytem on gem5. How
can I use  your framework for my project?
and I read  paper about compute aging:"Cross-Layer Approaches for an
Aging-Aware Design Space Exploration for Microprocessors".
<< and in the  paper , introduced two frameworks(extra time and RTL) and
ExtraTime can be used in early design phases to allow the design of
aging-aware microprocessors, while the RTL-framework is employed in later
phases to fine-tune the design.">>

also I need to run spec cpu 2006 on ARM-fullsystem.can anybody say how to
run spec cpu 2006 or introduce source and document about it?