Hi All,

Is it possible to dump and reset statistics after each N instructions for
CPU and/or AMD GPU.
I see that there is a *max_insts_any_thread* var for cpus. I was able to
use it to stop simulation, dump and reset stats (from apu_se.py), but it
only works for the *first* N instructions.

(1) Is there any existing mechanism which I can leverage ?
     There is a comInstEventQueue which I think is used to stop the
simulation after first N instructions. Can I somehow use this ?

(2) If not, then where and what sort of modifications will I need ? I need
to do this for both CPU and AMD GPU.

Thank you,
Rajeev Pal