Pardon me, but I didn't mean that there is any limitation in the size of
the variable.
I tried it with 100 instructions, but I think it can be much larger.

My problem is how do I restart simulation after N=100 instructions
(from instruction number 101) and again stop after N=100 instructions.
(Total inst = 200). And I want to keep doing this over and till my program
ends (normally or via m5ops).

Also I am not sure whether m5ops will allow me to do the above based on
number of instructions.