Hi Ciro,

Thanks for your reply! I don't remember seeing this patch before. I will
check it out.

The reason I specified RUBY is that one solution I found posted used a
cache as a second level TLB and modified the port connections accordingly.
However, that was a cache from the classical system and therefore wouldn't
work with RUBY.

Thanks again!

Best Regards,
Shehab