From: ABD ALRHMAN ABO ALKHEEL
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 7:46 PM
To: gem5-users <gem5-users-boun...@gem5.org>; gem5 users mailing list
<gem5-users@gem5.org>
Subject: Memory -Address -Gem5-O3

Hi All, I am currently working on Gem5 with CPU O3 and I want to collect each
instruction and it’s memory address , I can do that by using -
-debug-file=Exec. But I want to know where can I find those address and print
them on txt file. Which file does do that in Gem5? Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks