Hi, All,

I am running simulation in se mode and trying to use gdb debug a
segmentation fault. Through trace debug, I found that the simulation
suffers a segmentation fault in tick 534558604750.

To figure out the reason for this bug, I launched the gdb debugger. But I
suffered some weird results. Usually, when using gdb debug, we use
"--debug-break" or "schedBrak()" to set breakpoint. And we can use "p
curTick" to dump out the current tick.

My simulation stopped at tick 534558604750, and I sched the break in tick
1000000. It is much more early than the time when this memory bug happens.
But when I call "p curTick", the gdb dumped out something like the
following:

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
0x00007ffff5c28237 in kill () at ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S:78
78 ../sysdeps/unix/syscall-template.S: No such file or directory.
(gdb) p curTick
$1 = {Tick (void)} 0x5555562aea48 <curTick()>
(gdb) p _curTick
No symbol "_curTick" in current context.
(gdb)

And when I set the breakpoint time to tick 2000, this is the very beginning
of the simulation, I still can not dump out the current tick value.

So what's wrong with it? Can some please help me out? Thanks for your help.

Best regards.
Yuan