Hi Yuan,

I use it all the time to see where my implementation is failing, the way
you can do it is

1. Compile gem5 in debug mode (you can do opt too but I prefer debug)
2. Run the application with gdb - - args (gem5 cli command)
3. Then run the application(type “r”)
4. Type “bt” to perform backtrace

Best Regards,
Abhishek