Hello everyone.

I'm a pretty new user to gem5 and I've been trying to get a FS simulation going on with a newer kernel version and a custom disk image. Unfortunately i feel like my disk image isn't properly created since i can't get the simulation going. Is there any up-to-date tutorias about making a custom file image? All the tutorias i've found make references to files that i can't find in the simulator (such as util/m5/Makefile.x86). I am using version 20.0.0.3 and I can't change it.

--
Greetings,
Miguel Antonio Avargues Gutiérrez.