发件人: Jason Lowe-Power [mailto:ja...@lowepower.com]
发送时间: 2021年4月27日 22:34
收件人: gem5 users mailing list <gem5-users@gem5.org>
抄送: Bobby Bruce <bbr...@ucdavis.edu>; Liyichao <liyic...@huawei.com>
主题: Re: [gem5-users] 答复: TimingCPU's IPC

Hello,

Check out the config.ini file in m5out/ and see what your CPU clock is actually
set to. I would guess that the options are not behaving the way you expect
(well, the way anyone would expect). se.py (and the options in Options.py) is
pretty fundamentally broken. There are tons of special cases and other things
that will overwrite options that you pass. There's no guarantee when you say
"--cpu-clock=2GHz" on the command line that the CPU's clock is actually set to
2GHz. I strongly suggest using your own configuration files like in Learning
gem5.

Cheers,
Jason

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 5:58 AM Liyichao via gem5-users