Hello,

I need to get values for a new statistic I have added to Abstract Controller,
similar to fully_busy_cycles.
In the collateStats() function in StateMachine.py , I added the code to
calculate the new statistic at the end of the simulation.

However, only L1CacheController-0, L2CacheController and Directory-0 shows the
value of the new statistic, rest are 0.

I suspect this is because the collateStats() function is called only for Node-0.
However, I need to calculate the statistic at the end of the simulation for
every node.

I would like to know the place from where collateStats() is called
so that I can call it for every node.

Alternatively, is there another function that is called always for all nodes at
the end of simulation?

Thank you,
Vedika.