Hi Hoa:
        Is the spec-2017 img just for X86?

     Does it support for AARCH64?Does it support for running with KVM+O3?

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Hoa Nguyen via gem5-users [mailto:gem5-users@gem5.org]
发送时间: 2021年5月19日 19:09
收件人: gem5 users mailing list <gem5-users@gem5.org>
抄送: Hoa Nguyen <hoangu...@ucdavis.edu>
主题: [gem5-users] Re: SPEC2017 in FS mode

Hi Victor,

I'm not sure what caused the errors of building the spec benchmarks.

Also, I'm not sure how to prevent the vm from being closed after the builds
fail. However, there are a few steps can be done to exterminate the disk image
after the builds fail:
- In the file src/spec-2017/disk-image/spec-2017/install-spec2017.sh,
the last line "rm -f /home/gem5/spec2017/result/*" should be removed to keep
the log generated by spec during benchmark compilation time.
- When running packer, you can run "./packer build -on-error=abort
spec-2017/spec-2017.json" to keep the disk image if the disk image building
process fails.
- After that, you can mount the disk image and check the log file generated by
spec.

packer fails due to "output directory already exists". In this case, you'll
need to remove the "spec-2017/spec-2017-image" folder before starting packer
again.

Regards,
Hoa Nguyen