I am running gem5 version 22.0.0.2. I operate Garnet in a standalone manner in
conjunction with the Garnet Synthetic Traffic injector. I want to emulate a
routerless NoC so I guess I need to connect an end point (e.g, Cores, Caches,
Directories) to more than one "local" router. I just use a python configuration
to configure the topology. But when I do this, there is a following runtime
error:

build/NULL/mem/ruby/network/garnet/GarnetNetwork.cc:125: info: Garnet version
3.0
build/NULL/base/stats/group.cc:121: panic: panic condition
statGroups.find(name) != statGroups.end() occurred: Stats of the same group
share the same name `power_state`.
Memory Usage: 692360 KBytes
Program aborted at tick 0

Here is a description from the gem5 documentation: "Each network interface is
connected to one or more “local” routers which is could be connected through an
“External” link." Here is the
link:https://www.gem5.org/documentation/general_docs/ruby/heterogarnet/

Here is the constructor of Stats::Group

Group(Group *parent, const char *name = nullptr)

Here is a description from the gem5 documentation: "there are special cases
where the parent group may be null. One such special case is SimObjects where
the Python code performs late binding of the group parent." Here is the
link:https://www.gem5.org/documentation/general_docs/statistics/api. I guess
the error may be related to this, but I don't know the exact reason.

Any help from anyone is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Liu