Hi Abdal,

Assuming that you run into this problem when using different start and
switch core types for SimpleSwitchable processor in your script, I think
the main problem is that on restore the start core type is not the same as
the core with which you took the checkpoint (which I am assuming was the
switch core type, let me know if that is not the case). I think you can
restore your checkpoint using SimpleProcessor as well. However, in that
case if you want to switch again after restoring you would not be able to
do so. Another solution/option is to create a new class that inherits from
SimpleSwitchableProcessor in which you just swap the start and switch keys,
for example some thing like following:

        self._start_key = "switch"
        self._switch_key = "start"

And then use this new processor type in your restore script. This way
you will restore with the correct CPU type and if you want to switch
to a different CPU type you can do that as well.

-Ayaz