I have my dedicated controller module that have L1Icache as member function
(I want to interfere with all incoming and outgoing request and response
from cache and may modify based on some algorithm) with similler parameter
and port structure.  In PrivateL1SharedL2CacheHierarchy cache hierarchy, I
wanted to change the L1Cache with This Controller module. When I run my
configuration, I encountered this error:

Error in unproxying param 'assoc' of board.cache_hierarchy.l1icaches0.tags
AttributeError: Can't resolve proxy 'assoc' of type 'Int' from
'board.cache_hierarchy.l1icaches0.tags'

Anyone have any idea how I could solve this?

Note: To me it seems like, gem5 trying to create the structure of the
system where the board trying to find the l1icaches0 directory and trying
to get tag value from there. I could not find where it was happening. Also,
I have found some questions where others faced the same type of error ( not
exactly the same error) and creating a subsystem may resolve it. But I
could not find any resources on how this subsystem structure works in gem5
and how to make your own subsystem. Any known resources on that?

Best
Shaikhul