Hello,

I am currently trying to locate the code that is used to squash instructions if a Page Table Fault is triggered in the O3 CPU.
After using the PageTableWalker Debug Flags, my current guess would be gem5/src/arch/x86/pagetable_walker.cc in line 199.
Furthermore I inspected the files in the src/cpu/o3 directory, but couldn't find anything specific to squashing instructions after a fault.

Is my assumption correct, that the O3 CPU implementation does not handle these things on its own, but the architectural part of the implementation does it? I am missing something, feel free to point it out.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Kind regards
Robin